Document Preparation Service
IMMICON can provide you with full support during your immigration process.
The visa you apply for has a set of legislative criteria that needs to be satisfied and may require preparation of detailed submissions and supporting letters in order to meet the requirements of the visa.
Aside from assisting you with the preparation, lodgement and management of your visa application, We can work with you to assist you with preparing letters and submissions to support your application. We would have detailed discussions with you, in order to gain information that we would the use to draft the required documents.
Our online consultation services can be used so that we can undertake a detailed consultation to work out what your needs are and also to take down all of the relevant information and details that relate to the document required.
Our documents service can range anywhere from:
- Letter writing;
- Detailed submissions;
- Job descriptions.
- LMT Reports based on data obtained from the LMT process.
- Salary Justification Report.
- Statements of genuine intention;
- Employment reference letter;
- Company profile; and
- Genuine position submission.
Examples of documents that are covered by our service in-house and via our external partners are highlighted below.
1. Genuine Position Report
This document t is designed to meet all the criteria requested by the Department of Home Affairs (DOHA). Our team will interview the business representative in order to understand the needs of the business and to obtain the necessary information to prepare a submission by the company addressing the points below.
It will give a brief overview of the way the business operates. The outline of the business will set the context for the Case Officer so that the Case Officer can understand the reply to the following standard requests:
- Show evidence that the nominated role fits into the SCOPE of the nominating business
- Show evidence that the nominated role fits into the SCALE of the nominated business
- Show evidence that the positions is NECESSARY TO THE OPERATIONS of the business
- Show evidence that the POSITION HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY OCCUPIED and a statement of reasons why it has become vacant or if the position is new, EVIDENCE OF NEW CONTRACTS SECURED BY THE BUSINESS/BUSINESS EXPANSION PLANS/MARKET RESEARCH.
- In cases where the position is a newly created position a statement as to how and why the position came about will need to be provided as well as understanding of how the position fits into the scope of the business and is now required.
2. Salary Explanation / Justification report
(“No equivalent worker”)
We will interview the business representative in order to determine if there are already employees undertaking the nominated role within the business and to understand the skill set of the person and the salary being paid to them. In the event that there is no person undertaking an equivalent position, we will undertake market research via various online portals in order to be able to demonstrate that the rate being offered falls within the market rates being offered to other Australians undertaking the same position.
There is a requirement to demonstrate that the employee being sponsored will be paid a reasonable market salary that in line with other employees (Australian citizens or permanent residents) in the same business who perform the same role. In many instances there are no other employees within the business that perform the same or a similar role. In such cases, it is necessary to find verifiable and independent evidence to show that the proposed salary, which needs to be above the minimum threshold currently set at $53,900 (plus superannuation). It is a market salary which would be paid to an employee in the nominated position if they were an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
We prepare a salary explanation document by researching and obtaining information from a variety of sources which include job advertisements, salary surveys, award stipulations and other relevant sources.
3. Labour Market Testing (LMT) reports
Immicon can assist you by providing you the guidelines for how to place the LMT adverts online. We can assist you prepare the report with your input as you will need to interview the candidates and provide feedback that can be included in the report.
We can also refer you to Elana Kogan who runs Submit Ready and can assist you with the entire LMT process. this is separate to our service.