This is where it all begins and where we help you with:
- Need an assessment done to find out wether you qualify for Immigration to Australia?
- Questions about completing a form?
- Questions About migration laws and changes?
- Got a letter from Immigration and not sure how to respond?
- Waiting a long time for a process and not sure who to contact?
- Employer sponsors wanting to know about their obligations for the 482/457 and ENS 186/187 visa program?
- Working for an employer and its not working out and want to know your options?
- Are you interested in Investing or starting a business in Australia?
- Want to know about Spouse/partner visa applications?
- Are you a Professional or trades person applying for Temporary or Permanent Residency?
- Need Help with Document Preparation?
- Have you recently had Visa refusal or cancellation?
- Want to apply for an Expression of Interest EOI and Skilled Migration?
- Do you have a No Further Stay condition 8503 restrictions?
- Received a request for further information from the Department of Immigration?
- Do you need complete case management including the preparation, lodgement and management of your visa application?
- Have you got questions during your own application process for do it yourself applicants and need help?
1. Live Online Consultation
This service enables you to book an initial “ Live Online Phone/Video Consultation” with a Registered Migration Expert. Once you have booked the time and paid via our online booking system, you will be able to discuss your Migration queries live over video chat. The details of your consultation will be kept completely confidential. You will also be able to book any follow up consultations that you may need with your expert.
Fees and Charges
The cost for a “Live Online Video Consultation (Zoom, Teams or phone)” is
- 15 minutes $49 AUD
- 30 minutes $95 AUD
- 60 minutes $185 AUD
IMMICON has been providing hands on Immigration Expertise since 1997.
We are ready to provide you with a live online assessment of your eligibility to migrate to Australia and is ready to assist you with all your immigration needs.
You are required to have Zoom, Teams or Skype for a Video Consultation.
It is also recommended that you have:
- High speed broadband internet connection so that you receive the best quality feed available;
- Speakers in order to hear;
- Microphone in order to speak; and
- Webcam, if you wish to be seen.
2. Phone Consultation
This service enables you to book an initial “ Phone Consultation” with one of our Registered Migration specialists. Once you have booked the time and paid via our online booking system, you will be able to discuss your Migration queries over the phone. The details of your consultation will be kept completely confidential. You will also be able to book any follow up consultations that you may need with your consultant.
Fees and Charges
- 15 minutes $49 AUD
- 30 minutes $89 AUD
- 60 minutes $169 AUD
3. Complete Case Management
IMMICON’s team can assist you with the complete preparation, lodgement and case management of your application. The fees vary depending on the visa type and the work to be undertaken.
4. File Review
IMMICON can provide a file review service where an extended live online consultation can be booked in order to discuss your prepared application and answer any questions that you may have.
5. Document Preparation
IMMICON can guide and assist both visa applicants and sponsoring companies with the writing of various documents that are required to support your application. In the case where IMMICON can not assist you, we can refer you to a third party. Please note that an online consultation will be required in order to obtain all of the necessary information that is required as the documents prepared are on the basis of the information that is provided by you.